Cancellations will be communicated via broadcast email, Facebook, and text as soon as the decision is made. One group practice may be canceled while other groups aren't - the communication will explain. See our weather policy below.
May 11 through May 23 - No practice last day of school, May 22
3:45 - 4:30 pm 8 and under
4:30 - 5:15 pm 6 and under
5:15 - 6:00 pm 9 and older
Minnows practice will start after Memorial Day so our H2Os can finish up school.
June 1 through July 11. No practice July 4
7:30 to 8:45 am Ages 9 through 10
8:45 to 9:45 am Ages 8 & under
9:45 to 10:30 am Ages 6 & under
10:00 - 10:30 am Minnows
10:30 - 11:45 Ages 11 and up
Practice will be cancelled if the following conditions occur:
1. If there is lightning and audible thunder in the vicinity
2. If there is rain
3. If a Thunderstorm/Tornado WARNING is issued for western or central Arapahoe County*
* Practice will still be held if a Thunderstorm/Tornado WATCH is in effect. Watches DO NOT mean there is an imminent weather threat, just that there is the possibility.
Practice may be moved to dry land if the following conditions occur:
1. If the pool temperature is below 75 degrees
2. If the outside temperature is below 55 degrees (RMSL guidelines)
3. If there is lightning in the distance, but NOT audible thunder
As always, use your own good judgment! Parents have the discretion to keep their children home from practice if they are not comfortable with weather conditions. The safety of our swimmers is our top priority.