We are excited to be able to offer a modified H2O program this swim season for swimmers of 13 years of age or older. One of the main tasks of our H2O in past seasons was to help our minnows learn how to swim but unfortunately, we must suspend the minnows program to follow social distancing guidelines. Instead, our wonderful coaches have planned the following responsibilities for the H2O’s:
- Plan a “Social Distancing Fun Meet” for the end of the season
- Make door decorations to be place on doors before the end of year fun meet
- Help with mock meets (every other Friday)
- Participate in Big Fish/Little Fish program
- Get to know your Little Fish and help them with social distancing guidelines
If your swimmer is 13 years of age or older and would like to volunteer as an H2O this season please fill out this form if you have not already.
As a reminder, please register by May 25th (next Monday!) through the Wahoos Website or this link.
Wahoo Parent Reps
Questions? Please let us know at email@example.com