We are pleased to say that your HOA board has approved the preparation and filling of the Mineral pool which puts us one step closer to a swim season starting June 1st! Now we wait for Governor Polis and Tri-County Health to open pools and release guidance in the coming weeks.
If pool openings are delayed we are prepared for these possible scenarios:
- This ideal case would be to have a 6 week program with a start date of June 1, off June 29 to July 3, with a season end July 17.
- Start June 8, off June 29 to July 3, end July 24.
- Start June 15, off June 29 to July 3, end July 31.
- Start June 29 end July 31 (5 week program).
- No swim season for later than June 29 pool opening. Full refund.
Registration will still close May 25th in order to give the league an athlete roster for insurance coverage. We still want to pay our 5 amazing coaches, which is why the registration fee is still at $140. This fee will also cover a tee-shirt and other fun activities the coaches have planned.
Thank you all for your understanding as we get more information and start to craft a swim season.
Your Wahoos Parent Reps - Tim, Jenny, Chris, Becca, Gerry, Brea, and Shawn