Are you interested in becoming an H2O?
You must submit application by April 27th. Apply here!
Why Should You Become An H2O:
- Fun way to interact with the team
- Great way to gain experience for further opportunities
- Good for community service hours
- Become a team leader
- Must be at least 13
- Must be able to help teach Minnows 2-3 times a week (Starting May 29)
- Must be a positive role model for all younger swimmers
- Must be a Big Fish during the season
- Attend H2O Training (April 28, 2019)
- Help teach Minnows 2-3 times a week
- Help set-up and organize Fun Meet
- Help with Big Fish/Little Fish assignments
- Help with team parties
- Help Coaches and Parent Reps with various activities
Contact the Parent Reps with any questions.
Note: Anyone who fills out and turns in a form will become an H2O
Simple formatted text